Art Deco, 1920s to 1930s
Art Deco Elgin Gold Bracelet Watch Interest Free Financing
Vintage Art Deco Elgin wrist watch with curb chain bracelet band.
- Mechanical movement, manually wound.
- Elegant design.
- Gold filled case, including case back.
- Off white dial
- Gold Arabic numerals.
- Movement marked Elgin U.S.A.
Serial number 36559439
- Dates between 1927 and 1937.
- Case measures approximately 7/8" at the widest not including crown.
- It is 1 3/8" North South.
- Beautiful Hadley Gold Filled band.
- Chain band is 7/16" wide.
- Composed of double curb links.
- Fits wrists up to 6 3/4".
- In good condition with slight age to the dial but no damage.
- Runs, keeps time, has been inspected and oiled by our watch maker.
Our Financing Partners
No interest financing is so much better than layaway! Buy now, pay in easy no interest installments. We ship immediately. No waiting weeks or months!
Click the partner's name for details. Or just hit the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout. You can apply there too. It's that simple!
Sezzle on orders up to $1,000.00
PayPal Credit on orders above $99.00
Afterpay on orders above $35.00 and up to $1,000.00
Sorry, available to US shoppers only.