Vintage late 1970's twisted fitted collar necklace in solid Sterling Silver. It can be worn as is _ a Minimalist collar necklace with or without a pendant.
- Neck ring or rigid collar is 4mm wide, approximately 14" long with 2 1/2" opening.
- There are two twists on the ring to add interest.
- Can be adjusted, designed to fit on the collarbone.
- Entirely made by hand in Mexico.
- Marked "Mexico 925, CII"
- Maker not identified.
- Estimated to date from the 1970's.
- Pre-dates the TR Mexican Silver marks.
- In excellent condition.