Vintage, 1930s to 1980s
Modernist Sterling Silver Rigid Collar Necklace Interest Free Financing
Vintage late 1970's twisted fitted collar necklace in solid Sterling Silver. It can be worn as is _ a Minimalist collar necklace with or without a pendant.
- Neck ring or rigid collar is 4mm wide, approximately 14" long with 2 1/2" opening.
- There are two twists on the ring to add interest.
- Can be adjusted, designed to fit on the collarbone.
- Entirely made by hand in Mexico.
- Marked "Mexico 925, CII"
- Maker not identified.
- Estimated to date from the 1970's.
- Pre-dates the TR Mexican Silver marks.
- In excellent condition.
Our Financing Partners
No interest financing is so much better than layaway! Buy now, pay in easy no interest installments. We ship immediately. No waiting weeks or months!
Click the partner's name for details. Or just hit the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout. You can apply there too. It's that simple!
Sezzle on orders up to $1,000.00
PayPal Credit on orders above $99.00
Afterpay on orders above $35.00 and up to $1,000.00
Sorry, available to US shoppers only.