Born from the collaboration between renowned Architect Frank Gehry and well know watch manufacturer Fossil, this is the first version and limited edition design. The initial collaboration in 2003 was for 10 different styles with analog dials featuring numerals in Gehry's own script. This is one of those styles.
- Overall light sand dial with red numerals and Gehry's signature.
- The band which holds the numerals slopes towards the recessed center.
- Hour hands are consistent with the numeral script.
- High gloss gunmetal case.
- Quartz movement.
- The red leather custom band which is secured by screws.
- Band buckle marked "Gehry"
- Back of case marked "Gehry, Frank Gehry with Fossil, GH-1023, Solid Stainless Steel Case, 3 atm water resistant, 250601"
- Runs very well and keeps excellent time.
- In good overall cosmetic condition with minor scratches on the back of the case.
- The band has some wear overall.
- This is a pre-owned rare watch.
This watch style and color can be seen at the "Frank Gehry: 40 Years of Product Design, 1972 to 2012" exhibit page at the Museum of California Design. More details at their site here.