Exquisite Siam Nielo bracelet consisting of wide articulated panels. Made in Sterling Silver, ca 1940's.
The dark background is intentional, made using a technique called Nielo, which can only be accomplished on Sterling Silver.
- Bracelet is 7.5" long when closed, 1.5" wide.
- Very well made by hand, wonderfully precise and detailed design.
- Figures are chased by hand, the bracelet is entirely hand made.
- The top of each panel is arched. The bottom is straight with clipped corners.
- Hidden custom clasp with push bar.
- In excellent condition, very minor signs of wear.
- Marked "Made in Siam, Sterling".
- Siam is now part of Thailand, since 1949.