Art Deco, 1920s to 1930s
Victorian Revival Intaglio Stretch Bracelet Interest Free Financing
Vintage Victorian Revival Intaglio cameo center piece stretch bracelet by Carmen.
- The bracelet is gold filled and the intaglio is pressed glass.
- Beautiful and detailed.
- Bezel set intaglio with engraved frame.
- The center piece frame measures 1" tall by 13/16" wide.
- The intaglio is 11/16" tall by 1/2" wide.
- Bracelet stretches to fit a wrist up to 6 1/4".
- Band is almost 1/2" wide.
- In very good condition with minor wear to the high points not visible with naked eye.
- Marked "Carmen", estimated to date from the 1930's.
Our Financing Partners
No interest financing is so much better than layaway! Shop now, enjoy now, pay in easy interest-free installments. No waiting weeks or months!
Click the partner's name for details. Or just hit the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout. You can apply there too. It's that simple!
Available in the US only at this time.